Sunday, June 21, 2009

The second weekend

My two blisters have just started to heal, but remain sensitive to the touch still. I can't believe that I'm still awake at 11:10 PM. Let me rephrase that, I can't believe I'm going to be back on the dance floor at 9:00 AM tomorrow. I have a feeling that the blisters aren't about to disappear anytime soon.

I'll try to be as organized as possible on this site, but there's a creeping sensation that tells me the posts here are going to be random and not in chronological order. I've realized after reading my husband's old travel journals that recording experiences, past and present, should be important to everyone. It's so easy to lose track of daily life, and even easier to file your old memories away and eventually forget them entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment